segunda-feira, 21 de fevereiro de 2011

You ♥







Because I fell in love with you? You moved me, makes me think that you were the one for my life, makes me think of what we went through, makes me wonder how you and stick with your side, by the way was wrong D: I saw that it was a lie You were only making me suffer, made me cry and even think you would still be the one for me, the more I saw that nothing more would be alright, finally made the decision to forget, to leave for another to follow my life and be happy with who makes me happy or just want to see me well! Plus, I realized that you were neither more nor there for me and not for you then I saw the longing of our hearts beating was finally over and fight or turn friends DDD Summarizing "I miss you and tennho sure you feel my Also, because I feel it in you!  more, I could be wrong I can fool myself that I can speak for speaking because I know you do not like me, who knows one more day still no agent becomes friends! So know I want you by my side, the farther you chose to follow his life and I have mine!    
Where is that hope is feiz find your way! I want you to know that I STILL love you D:
                      
   I love you ♥   

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário